- We were flicking through channels over the weekend and I landed on the Miss USA pageant.
Hubs: "You can leave the room now."
Me: *Ignoring* "I bet this would be more awesome to watch with the sound off, huh?"
Hubs: "You got it."
(I didn't realise till yesterday that Miss Connecticut won. Yay?)
- People need to stop using the word 'literally' wrongly. It figuratively makes my head explode.
- There's a disgusting haze cloaking my homeland Singapore right now. I told my dad to stay indoors or wear a mask (I told if him if he did, please take pictures heehee!) if he had to go outside. It's really horrid... all my friends back home are complaining about the haze and I feel like a jerk complaining about all the rain we've been getting.
- Also, when we visited Singapore, I brought my dad some chocolate almonds because I thought he might like them. He texted me to ask how many bottles of it I'd brought because he was convinced my sister stole one! Hahaha! Had I known he'd love it that much, I'd have brought an entire case!
- I can't stop watching the train wreck that is Tattoo Nightmares. The clients are SO dumb. Seriously, they should be sterilised.
- Oh please please please let there be a Neverwhere movie with Benedict Cumberbatch in it. Oh PLEASE!!!